Today, the 3rd episiode of DxTalks was broadcast on FPT Digital’s Youtube, Website and Spotify platforms.
See the full version at:
According to a survey by the Ministry of Information & Communications in 2021 of 10,000 small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), 87% of businesses surveyed have been severely impacted by the pandemic. Digital transformation, therefore, is seen as a long-term solution, helping businesses overcome the crisis and develop breakthroughs in the future.
In Vietnam, SMEs currently account for more than 97% of businesses. Therefore, SMEs with the ability to adapt quickly and flexibly will make an important contribution in the process of transforming the digital economy.
When entering the digital economy, how do SMEs have digital transformation needs? What advantages and disadvantages are SMEs facing in accessing and transforming digitally? Compared with large enterprises, what are the common characteristics of digital transformation in small and medium enterprises?
In this 3rd episode, we will listen to the sharing from experts and representatives of SMEs who have built a successful digital transformation roadmap on the following contents:
- The needs SMEs look for when digital transformation
- Features of digital transformation in SMEs compared to large enterprises
- Common characteristics in digital transformation between SMEs and large enterprises
- Sharing stories & practical digital transformation experiences from SMEs
- Long-term potential from digital transformation for SMEs
Along with the guests who will be present to talk about the reality of digital transformation in SMEs:
- Mr. Nguyen Dang Hanh, President of Vietnam France Exchange VFE and Architecture Technique Construction ARTECO ENGINEERING
- Mr. Trinh Ngoc Bao, Co-Founder & COO, Base.vn
- Mr. Nguyen Duc Minh, Digital Transformation Consulting Director, FPT Digital
Under the coordination of:
- Mr. Vuong Quan Ngoc, Consulting Director, FPT Digital
Copyright of DxTalks belongs to FPT Digital
Any questions related to the program please send to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org