National digital transformation program to 2025, with orientation to 2030, Vietnam accelerates digital transformation with specific implementation actions in each industry, each field, and each locality.
In order to integrate with world development trends and national shared development orientation, provinces and cities develop and implement digital transformation programs, in association with its strengths and local characteristics, in order to develop optimally, effectively and sustainably.
Digital transformation consulting services for province
- Improve public service capabilities on digital platforms: synchronous, interconnected, transparent, optimal, convenient and fast for user groups.
- Leverage data to help guide socio-economic development: collect, connect, integrate and analyze to develop appropriate policies.
- Accelerate digital transformation of core and spearhead industries to improve operational efficiency.
- Enhance economic competitiveness with digital platforms that derived from and promote customer needs.
- Build strengths in the fields of information technology and telecommunications to create the basis and driving force for digital transformation for all industries.
- All citizens are digital citizens, interacting with governments, businesses and communities with digital services, on a digital environment.
- Digital life with activities performed with smart devices to communicate, access digital content, use digital services.
Digital platforms & infrastructure
- Platforms that use technology to provide services, goods, content such as: data platforms, computing and storage infrastructure, digital identity platforms, digital payments, etc.
- Infrastructure includes hardware devices and software systems to support connection and information exchange such as connection infrastructure, computing and storage infrastructure, postal equipment and infrastructure, etc.