Ha Noi & Ho Chi Minh City
FPT Digital is looking for a Research Intern who is interested in the IT industry and Digital Transformation. At FPT Digital, we are proud to have a dynamic, flexible, and open working environment but also seriously focus on effective and efficient performance at work.
By joining our team, you are going to have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company and experience full-functioned R&D activities.
- Competitor and customer insights research and keep up to date with market trends and new developments utilizing information for marketing improvement (30%).
- Working with the UX-UI team to transfer information into articles, reports, and research papers (20%).
- Coordinate with the Sales department to identify business needs, campaign goals, and appropriate data to design approaches that target potential clients efficiently (30%).
- Other tasks assigned by the leaders (20%).
- Bachelor’s degrees in Business Management, Economics, Finance, Accounting, or related majors.
- Organizational, analytic skills, and problem-solving is a must.
- Analytical thinking with theoretical and research proficiency.
- Proficiency in English, especially writing skills, is highly encouraged.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
- Receiving training and guidance to improve professional skills in the process of working
- Being involved in corporate projects under the guidance of Managers, Leaders
- Working in a dynamic, professional, and young environment
- Opportunity to participate in training and personal development programs of FPT Corporation
- Opportunity to become a full-time employee after the internship
How is the recruitment process with us?
The recruitment process with FPT Digital usually goes through 3 steps
01 Test (required for some positions)
If we see that you are potential candidate from the CV, you will be invited to take part in a test prior the 1st interview. With this test, we’ll gain a through understanding of you, your throughts and how you interact, and solve the problem.
02 Aptitude interview
If the test you’ve done matches our expectation, we’ll invite you to our office for the aptitude interview. You will meet our colleagues from the domain or department that you applied for.
03 HR interview
After the aptitude interview, you will enter the last interview with our HR & operation leaders to test your interaction skill and your suitability to fit in the organization.