As a Partner in FPT Digital, you will guide our clients from various industries by utilizing industry-specific insights and cross-industry strategies and developing Digital Strategy and Roadmap to gain competitive advantages through Digital Technology.
- Develop lasting client relationships and build business success stories.
- Be a major contributor to the growth of the company, both internally and externally.
- Be accountable, along with your case teams, for defining innovative strategies and achieving results.
- Play fundamental roles in key internal processes such as training, recruiting, coaching and social corporate responsibility.
- Be an acknowledged expert in latest technologies and at least one industry (manufacturing, real estate, F&B …).
- Serve as liaison to ensure alignment and clarity across key stakeholders and lines of business.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop goals/outcomes as well as actionable plans to achieve them.
- Lead the working team, ensure the team deliver against strategic timelines and priorities by following up on priorities and action items in a timely manner.
- Master’s degree in business administration, economics, engineering with outstanding academic results.
- More than 15 years of experience in business or technology field with at least 12 years in a managerial position, particularly from a top management consulting or IT professional services firm.
- Former Senior Executive position (CEO, CFO, CSO, CIO, CTO, VP of Business Development/Operations/Technology).
- Deep experience in consulting with demonstrated success of growing client accounts, managing teams of consultant in execution of various projects and career mentorship.
- Be an acknowledged expert in at least one capability and one industry.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, particularly with those who are not direct reports as may be found in a matrixed organization, be able to encourage, inspire subordinates and lead by example.
- A proven track record of well-developed skills and experience in some, if not all of the following: research, process analysis, process design and improvement, software implementation, finance evaluation and project management.
- Excellent organization, time management and prioritization skills, demonstrate ability to juggle multiple critical tasks and projects, consistently delivering quality outputs against short deadlines.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills both in Vietnamese and English, able to communicate complex topics with both technical and non-technical audience at all levels within an organization and able to build long-term relationship with client’s C-suites levels.
- Extremely client focused – holding the ethos “we will always deliver”.
- Able to work in a fast paced and flexible both independently and in a team to meet the needs of clients.
- Competitive salary. Performance based award.
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- “FPT Care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment.
- Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional trainings.