Ha Noi & Ho Chi Minh City
FPT Digital is looking for an Intern Marketing who is interested in the IT industry and Digital Transformation. At FPT Digital, we are proud to have a dynamic, flexible, and open working environment but also seriously focus on effective and efficient performance at work.
By joining our team, you are going to have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company and experience full-functioned marketing activities.
- Competitor and customer insights research & Keep up to date with market trends and new developments utilizing information for marketing improvement (20%).
- Work with the brand marketing team to execute marketing activities, focus on event marketing, co-branding activities with partners (25%).
- Collaborate with other teams to spread out brand awareness through customer success campaigns and PR activities (relationship with associations, press, news,…) (25%).
- Support administrative procedures for marketing activities (30%).
- Bachelor’s degrees in Marketing, Economics, Communications, or related majors.
- Organizational, analytic skills, and problem-solving is a must.
- Must be responsible, creative, and passionate about brand marketing.
- Proficiency in English, especially writing skills, is highly encouraged.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
- Receiving training and guidance to improve professional skills in the process of working
- Being involved in corporate projects under the guidance of Managers, Leaders
- Working in a dynamic, professional, and young environment
- Opportunity to participate in training and personal development programs of FPT Corporation
- Opportunity to become a full-time employee after the internship
How is the recruitment process with us?
The recruitment process with FPT Digital usually goes through 3 steps
01 Test (required for some positions)
If we see that you are potential candidate from the CV, you will be invited to take part in a test prior the 1st interview. With this test, we’ll gain a through understanding of you, your throughts and how you interact, and solve the problem.
02 Aptitude interview
If the test you’ve done matches our expectation, we’ll invite you to our office for the aptitude interview. You will meet our colleagues from the domain or department that you applied for.
03 HR interview
After the aptitude interview, you will enter the last interview with our HR & operation leaders to test your interaction skill and your suitability to fit in the organization.