As a Technology Director, you will be responsible for advising clients on the overall DX/ITX strategy in the areas of technology, application, data, security and integration as well as developing and creating sales opportunities by engaging at a strategic level
- Together with Partner, responsible for developing lasting client relationships and build business success stories.
- Lead a group of professionals to achieve all company goals under strict deadlines.
- Manage client accounts, create strong business relationships, use tracking tools to measure progress and benefits provided to the clients, manage budget plans to meet clients’ expectations.
- Responsible for the final deliverables and results of all activities regarding the success of a Digital Transformation project, including solution and roadmap design, project planning and execution, feedback collection, final reports delivery, overseeing quality-control efforts and being the escalation point for any unresolved issued that might affect the delivery of the project.
- Demonstrate leadership, managerial and collaboration capabilities, particularly with those who are not direct subordinates as may be found in a matrixed organization.
- A bachelor or postgraduate’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or a related field.
- 10+ years of technical and/or management consulting experience architecting enterprise and application solutions.
- Former Senior IT Executive position (CIO, CTO, VP of IT) is preferred.
- Previous consulting/business development experience, with demonstrated success of growing client accounts.
- A proven track record of well-developed skills and experience in some, if not all of the following: technical solution design, software development, software implementation and project management.
- Deep expertise in industries such as manufacturing, finance, retails or public sector.
- Strong local network of IT and business executives across a variety of industries and business functions.
- Extensive client account and project management experience with demonstrated ability to plan and manage the execution of custom development projects and complex client engagements.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing in English.
- Competitive salary. Performance based award.
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- “FPT Care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment.
- Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional trainings.