As the Director – Digital Technology of FPT Digital, you will be in charge for digital solution design to create the Digital Transformation Roadmap to gain business competitive advantages by leveraging digital technology.
- Collaborate with Partner, develop lasting relationships with customers, and build successful business stories.
- In charge to design digital solutions, optimizing the operation, and customer experience with digital initiatives with the latest solution and technology.
- Connect, meet and build relationships with potential customers and digital partner to promote digital consulting business.
- Play the role of receiving input information and as an intermediary member in the Technology Council (both within the Group and with partners), ensuring that all information exchanged between the focal points and members of the Council is always clear, and transparent.
- Support Partner in internal activities to improve consulting capacity, including training, recruitment, and corporate culture activities.
- Evaluate and improve service consulting and project implementation methodology.
- Design IT system architecture solutions, evaluating and approving the content of IT initiatives that bring value to customers.
- Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or other relevant degrees with an excellent track record.
- Preferably over 12 years of experience in the technology field.
- Used to hold the position of Senior Information Technology Executive. Used to be Technical – Director or equivalent positions of consulting firms.
- Being an expert and architect of technology solutions, possessing practical experience in designing and implementing IT solutions and system architecture for businesses.
- Experience in consulting or implementing Information Technology projects in large corporations and companies, developing the project’s goals from the business perspective of the enterprise.
- Having influence and recognition on press channels, media, social networks, and information technology councils.
- Competitive salary. Performance-based award.
- Annual leave and working conditions according to Vietnam labor laws.
- “FPT Care” health insurance is provided by AON (exclusive for FPT employees).
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional training.