As a Business Consultant of FPT Digital, you will support the Associate Director and Manager to carry out business and project development activities and develop a Digital Transformation Roadmap to help businesses gain competitive advantages by leveraging digital technology.
· Coordinate with the project team to deploy and build digital initiatives for clients.
· Participate in developing and conducting surveys, questionnaires, interviews, and other methods to collect information about the current state of the client’s business operations, digital transformation goals, and pain points.
· Develop digital initiatives tailored to customer needs, capabilities, and resources.
· Organize and assist in cross-functional meetings that provide clients with business process optimization expertise and consult them to develop new digital initiatives.
· Assess and analyze the current status of customers’ business and operations activities to propose appropriate solutions in the digital transformation roadmap.
· Responsible for effective information exchange with customers.
· Assist in preparing documents for internal/external meetings.
· More than 3 years of experience in the technology or business field (preferably with consulting experience).
· Experienced in consulting projects to improve operational and business efficiency.
· Ability to stay up to date on market trends and technology applications in business and operation activities.
· Competitive salary. Performance-based award.
· Annual leave and working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
· “FPT Care” health insurance provided by AON (exclusive for FPT employees)
· International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
· Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment.
· Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional training.