This position is open for candidates, equipped with applicable skills, and seeking opportunities to work in the Digital Transformation Consulting industry at FPT Digital, Vietnam.
· Responsible for collecting data, and analyzing current information and trends about the client’s industry.
· Assist in developing and conducting surveys, questionnaires, interviews, and various methods to collect and synthesize current information, and operating procedures.
· Assess and analyze the current status of customers’ business and operations activities to propose appropriate solutions in the digital transformation roadmap.
· The analyst should make sure to fully understand the task briefs from the team lead or manager, and synthesize them with the client briefs to analyze complicated information.
· While working on a consulting project, it is responsible for the Analyst to communicate effectively with other team members, and then report and review regularly with the leader in charge of the project.
· The Analyst is highly recommended to develop a comprehensive understanding of various industries, especially in Petroleum and Manufacturing.
· 3 years of experience in technology and/or business (consulting experience is preferred).
· Outstanding academic performance is a plus.
· Able to effectively work as an independent and as a team member in a project.
· Adapt well to flexible and ever-changing environments.
· Have an inquisitive and innovative mind.
- Competitive salary. Performance based award
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws
- “FPT Care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment
- Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional trainings