As a Manager – Digital technology of FPT Digital, you will support the Director and Associate Director to carry out Business and Project development activities and develop a Digital Transformation Roadmap to help businesses gain competitive advantages by leveraging digital technology.
- Collaborate with experts and project team members, deploy experience and in-depth technical knowledge to assess the current state of the customer’s Information Technology system, and build appropriate solutions.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of surveys, questionnaires, interviews, and other methods to collect sufficient information about the goals, current situation, and problems in the information technology application of clients.
- Organize inter-departmental meetings to provide technical expertise to build digital initiatives on IT systems including infrastructure, security, the solution to manage IT, and manage IT roadmap execution.
- Develop detailed reports for consulting projects.
- A specialized degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or other relevant degrees with an excellent track record.
- Have more than 8 years of experience in the technology field with at least 5 years of experience in project management or in a management position.
- Experienced in proposing and deploying Information Technology systems; has experience and success in a number of fields: Information Technology Consulting, Information Technology project management, and software implementation.
- Having an in-depth understanding of how technology is applied in operational and business processes.
- Quickly update the latest technology trends and applications of technology.
- Work independently and possess good team/team coordination.
- Competitive salary. Performance-based award.
- Annual leave and working conditions according to Vietnam labor laws.
- “FPT Care” health insurance is provided by AON (exclusive for FPT employees).
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional training.