As the Director – Digital Consulting of FPT Digital, you help to expand the business and ensure Consulting project execution is successful, developing the Digital Transformation Roadmap to help clients gain competitive advantages by leveraging digital technology.
- Collaborate with Partners, develop long-lasting relationships with customers, and build successful business stories.
- Cooperate with Partners and other Directors for the development of the organization, develop new opportunities, and new services for the Company to catch up with market trends.
- Connect, meet and build relationships with potential customers, to promote the development of the business.
- Support Partners in internal activities to improve consulting capacity, including training, recruitment, and corporate culture activities.
- Collaborate with Partners to evaluate and improve service packages and project implementation methodology.
- Manage Digital Transformation Consulting projects and decide on digital solutions and initiatives to improve business efficiency and operational processes, helping clients change or create new business models that bring added value to their business.
- Capable of leading the project implementation team and delivering high-quality results.
- Have foresight, thorough analysis, and sharp judgment when making decisions.
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting and Finance, Economics, or other relevant degrees with an excellent track record.
- Preferably over 12 years of experience in the business field.
- Used to hold the position of Senior Executive.
- Used to be a Business – Director or equivalent positions in consulting firms.
- Being an expert, architect of business and market, having practical experience in designing or implementing solutions and business model architecture and operation.
- Ability to capture market trends and take advantage of information and knowledge to advise and propose to customers.
- Experience in consulting or implementing important projects in large corporations and companies, bringing high efficiency, and developing project goals from the business perspective of enterprises.
- Having influence and recognition on press channels, media, social networks, and councils in their area of expertise.
- Competitive salary. Performance-based award
- Annual leave and working conditions according to Vietnam labor laws
- “FPT Care” health insurance is provided by AON (exclusive for FPT employees)
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional training