This position is open for people living in Vietnam and abroad, equipped with applicable skills, and seeking opportunities to work in the Digital Transformation Consulting industry at FPT Digital, Vietnam.
- Candidates who are seeking a consulting career in Vietnam.
- Hold an undergraduate degree, Master’s degree, or a higher education level in Business Management, Information Technology. Any other fields of study are highly welcomed and carefully considered.
Experience and Capabilities
- Outstanding academic performance is a plus.
- Able to effectively work as an independent and as a team member in a project.
- Adapt well to flexible and ever-changing environments.
- Have an inquisitive and innovative mind.
- Language: English; Vietnamese (Vietnamese is a plus but not compulsory).
- As an Analyst, you will work with a project team of 4-5 people and receive a full cycle of training in the field.
- You will contribute to the digital initiatives by doing in-depth research on the market, and gathering information on the client business, and their relevant industry matters.
- The analyst should make sure to fully understand the task briefs from the team lead or manager, and synthesize them with the client briefs to analyze complicated information. In case the Analyst is still unclear, it is necessary to ask questions, and discuss/process the client’s requirements with colleagues.
- While working on a consulting project, it is responsible for the Analyst to communicate effectively with other team members, and then report and review regularly with the leader in charge of the project.
- It is highly recommended for the Analyst to develop a wide understanding of various industries, especially in the Manufacturing sector.
- After being coached and having developed the consulting style of working, the Analyst will be progressed to a Consultant position. At this stage, Consultants will be involved in the more in-depth aspect of the project, and able to achieve solid expertise in industries.
- The consultant is likely to develop the leadership skill set and management style, which would later facilitate working directly with the client.
- Consultants would have a stronger sense while working with many aspects including digital transformation, digital initiatives, business analytics as well as technical capabilities.
- Competitive salary. Performance based award
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws
- “FPT Care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment
- Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional trainings